Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage treatment begins with slow, firm gliding pressure to restore normal length to contracted superficial myofascial tissues, combined with post isometric relaxation (P.I.R) stretching toward the same end. Next, the muscle lesions and adhesions are treated with deep sometimes oscillating pressure. Then the deep muscle spasms are treated with deep, sustained static pressure until they release and regain their normal resting length.
The objective of Deep Tissue Massage is to identify the shortened muscles and facia involved, as well as any muscle spasms and localised areas of tenderness. As an example, upper back pain is often caused by chronically shortened chest muscles (pectoralis major + minor) combined with spasm of deep back muscles (multifidus, rotatores).
Some Medical Conditions And Symptoms Can Be Eased From Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, Or Cured By Apotherapy Treatment Care (For Neck, Back, Scapula Shoulder Blade, Shoulder, Arm, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Finger, Hip, Leg, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Heel, Sole, Arch, Or Toe).
MOST INJURIES & PAIN ARE CURED BY ONE APOTHERAPY TREATMENT, USUALLY PAIN FREE RIGHT AFTER THE SESSION. NO SURGERY, DRUGS, OR EXERCISE NEEDED!
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle, Tendon, Ligament Pull/Tear
- Cartilage, Collagen, Joint Injury Pain
- Arthritis, Bursitis, Fasciitis
- Neck, Shoulder Injury Pain
- Back Pain (Upper, Mid/Middle, Low/Lower)
- Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc
- Disc Herniation/Degeneration/Compression
- Spinal Stenosis, Spondylosis
- Scoliosis, Kyphosis
- Sciatic/Sciatica Pain
- Nerve Entrapment
- Pinched Nerves, Numbness
- Rotator Cuff, Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Tissue Damage
- Scar Tissue, Adhesion
- Stress, Tension, Fatigue
- Knotted/Stiffed/Tight Muscle
- Muscle Knot/Knots, Stiffness, Tightness
- Cramp, Spasm, Strain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendon Pain
- Shin Splint/Splints
- Additional Common Muscles For Deep Tissue Massage, Or Injury Pain Fast Cure Apotherapy: Buttock, Hip Extensors, Hamstring/Hamstrings, Calf, Hip Flexors, Quad/Quads/Quadricep/Quadriceps, ITB/IT Band, Bicep/Biceps, Tricep/Triceps & More